Sunday 23 March 2014

My Girl

Catch up time. I need to finish my February adventures. I forgot to mention one night from my Utah trip. It was excellent timing actually. My Uncle Justin, and cousins Caden and Siahna were in Salt Lake from Indiana visiting my cousin Tvae and her husband. So Dawson, Davin, Sierra, and I headed to their house and we had ourselves a fine games night. Not to mention some time just chilling with their ferret. Davin was scared of it. Such a blast!

I got home from Utah on Tuesday and had a huge choir concert on Saturday. I will write about that next time. But right now I am watching 'My Girl' for the first time. And I am having a really hard time focusing on this blog....man this movie is sad. And I keep waiting for them to play the song My Girl, but it hasn't happened yet. If they don't play the song I will feel very let down. Whatever happened to the main girl? I am going to have to google her after this. I am pretty sure she has faired better than her co-star Macaulay. I wonder how his parents thought of that name....I will have to google that too.  I also watched 'Up' today, which has sad parts too. I should probably watch something all happy next. We'll see.

And now I am going to end this and watch the rest of the movie. Til next time!

1 comment: