Sunday 4 May 2014

Good People

Sometimes I am in awe of how good people are. I see these people doing good things and genuinely caring for those around them. These are the people that see the positive in every situation. They do things selflessly, not thinking about what they may be missing out on. These wonderfully good people make me want to be better. I want to care more, serve more, and be a lot more selfless. I want to make other's lives better in some way, like these who have changed my life. And it will be something I know I will have to continually work at. But as I do work on being better, I will forever be grateful for those examples of kindness, charity and love. The people that truly convey Christlike love to others. They are all around me. And they don't realize the difference they are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment