Monday 29 October 2012

Three is the magic number.

Post number three. So far, so good. This past week seemed to fly by. The weekend ended and I felt like I needed a weekend from my weekend. But alas, Monday arrived like it usually does. Good thing I really like my job, it helps a lot.

I once again forgot to make a new experiment for this past week. Or at least an official one. My unofficial goal was to not freeze off any extremities. I wonder how I have lived in Canada my whole life. Has it really always gotten this cold? And then I think of the brutal reality that it just gets colder from here. California may have made me a cold weather sissy. While I dislike cold and winter driving. I do love the beauty of a freshly fallen snow. Very pure.

This week I decided to take on the challenge given in this months general conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't remember who it was (my notes are downstairs and I'm a bit too lazy to fetch them right now), but he said to pray every day for a opportunity to serve. And then spend the day aware and looking. Obviously this is something I want to carry on, more than just a week. I'm happy to report that after day one (being today) I was really looking for things. And I only had a couple really small seemingly insignificant occasions. I hope they count. I am really excited to see what this week brings.

In other news, its Halloween this Wednesday. I am so excited. I just love holidays!!! So to all that read this before then, Happy haunting!! I myself plan on eating copious amounts of candy. I've already began!

PS the picture is of Lisa and I. She is a fantastic zebra and I am the explorer who found her. Along with a meerkat.


No comments:

Post a Comment