Monday 12 November 2012

Best week ever. At least one of them.

This past week I decided to extend my daily service attempts. I admit I did alright but there is room for improvement. And so this is something I need to try and perfect. In the mean time I am going to move on and focus on something else. I am going to learn a new song on the guitar. I'm not sure what song yet, but I will figure it out and report back next week.

Of course I know your all dying to know why the week was so awesome. Well you see it involved a snow day. It was actually a partial snow day since I still had to work. But choir and institute were canceled for the evening. So I did what any sane person would do and went home and played in the snow. I forgot how wonderful snow days really were. I wish they came more often. And as I was laying in the snow just looking up at the sky I realized how awesome life is. How well Heavenly Father knows His children, since that night was exactly what I needed. Also, how cool I must have looked, an adult frolicking in the snow by herself. And I couldn't have been happier.

Another thing that made my weekend was Saturday. I got to see so many of my dearest friends through out the day. And I had a performance with my choir, Oran. I love performing. Seriously love it. That's why I've done so many artsy things, cause I can't get over the thrill and rush it gives me. Let's hope I always get the chance. To top the night off I had a late dinner with some of my favorite people. I have great friends. How did I get so lucky? However it happened I'm glad it did. Cause my life certainly is better because of it.

Well, its late and I'm tired. I would have left this but I promised myself I would do it. So a mini celebration is in order, because I wrote another blog post. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment