Monday 19 November 2012

Thank you Piano Man!

I did not learn a new song on the guitar. But I did learn a new song on the piano and I became the fill in accompanist for the Shumayela choir. Not just in practice either, in a performance. So I feel like that is a worthy substitute. And the one thing I was really concerned about was being able to turn my pages and not get lost or lose my place. Its a tricky situation to be in. Then a choir miracle happened. I kid you not. As soon as I started playing in performance after my first page turn, the church pianist started turning my pages. He saw the need and graciously rose to the occasion. Thank you piano man! 

In other news, I am a Twilight fan once again. I had grown apart from my love for it, but decided to go see the final installment of the films for old times sake. It just reignited the flame. Turns out I'm that girl. And I am okay with it. I realize this doesn't have much to do with self betterment. But it is helping me be me, and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment