Tuesday 29 January 2013

In Memory of Sister Asplund, one of the Best this world has seen.

I was procrastinating writing on here by going on Facebook. But I knew I had to write tonight in order to keep my new years resolution going. While I was putting off this entry, I saw that the wonderful lady who I lived with for the first part of my mission passed away suddenly. Sister Marilyn Asplund was the most wonderful woman a person could know. She was sweet, generous, sincere, funny, and so loving. I adored her. And truly count myself as a lucky person to have had the privilege of knowing her. I will miss her. She made my first Christmas away from home something special, and she never failed to continuously serve. I know that she is all right, and that paradise is a lot brighter with her in it. But I will miss her, as will so many others.

Thanks for all the rides, home cooked meals, wonderful chats, love you gave, and so many other things. I am so much better for having known you! I love you Sister Asplund!!


No comments:

Post a Comment