Tuesday 22 January 2013

Point form

What to write about this week....I don't really know. It was a good week, that's for sure. I will give a brief synopsis with commentary for your viewing pleasure.
- I had partial laryngitis but it was very short lived. Which was a good thing since I had choir camp this weekend.
- a waitress spilled an entire glass of wine all over me and my white sweater. So they gave me my meal for free and soaked my sweater in a sink full club soda. Irony is that I was the only non-drinker there.
- New weekly dinner experiments with Elise. Each week we are trying a new healthy dinner. This week it was grilled egg plant, peppers, and goat cheese sandwiches. They were amazing!!! I'd have those again for sure!
- choir camp. It was a ton of fun. And I couldn't help thinking throughout the weekend how grateful I was to be a part of such an awesome choir. The musicians in that choir are just incredible. And the music we were able to learn and get through was beautiful. I love making music. I also got to know quite a few new people, including a fellow drum corps alumni. Awesome right?

That is my week in a nutshell. And now I will end with a few words:
Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak.
10 points to anyone who knows who I borrowed those words from!!

2 comments:

  1. Dumbledore!! Can I redeem my 10 points for a baked good or something? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did the stain come out of your sweater? I'm following your blog now!! yippeee!! -Amy

    ReplyDelete