Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easter Weekend

If a picture is worth a thousand words then how many is a video worth? I had a great weekend. I think we should change every weekend to include three days. Then on every long weekend we could have include four days. Who's with me?

I spent lots of time with my family. Lots of food was consumed as well as chocolate. Copious amounts of chocolate. So I was very happy. I went out to my grandparents farm in Whitecourt and we had an excellent visit. A snow tunnel was built and then destroyed. That's what the video is of, the attempts to bring it down. And quite comical I might add. I think my favorite part is Evan's attempt (0:31). Web watched these videos over and over laughing our heads off. Its nice to feed off each other too. The weather was great too, I love playing in the snow with merely a sweater on. Its just dandy. :) Here is the video, let's hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment