Tuesday 16 April 2013

Superhero

Its amazing how when I recover from being sick I feel like a super hero. Seriously it makes me appreciate the health I have. Life has been great. I had an awesome weekend. It involved going to Duchess bakery and sitting next to Alison Redford, Premier of Alberta. Also had some delicious treats. I also went and saw "The Host" which was pretty good. It had been a long time since I had read the book. And apparently I look like the main girl. Thoughts, feelings? I guess I can sort of see it.

Church was fabulous as always. I honestly don't know what I would do with out the Gospel. It really does get me through the week.

I worked on a video for my mom's birthday. It turned out pretty well. Mostly because she is awesome. I'll attach the link.

Today involved one of the babies at work just up and walking. She was practically running marathons by the end. It was amazing. Then I had blizzards with Bethany and Merrill after work. Last was Shumayela rehearsal, and they were amazing. Seriously can't wait for them to perform on May 4. They did some great work. I just love it!

Hopefully everyone else is having a wonderful week themselves!



No comments:

Post a Comment