Sunday 21 April 2013

I bought Pink Pants

This has been a good week. Actually a really good week. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. And I guess for a lack of better ideas on how to post this week I just give you the highlights.

-On Tuesday on of the babies in my room started walking. She just stood up and started walking back and forth between my co-worker and I. It was amazing. Pretty much she was a marathon walker the whole afternoon. She was so happy and so was I. It was pretty darn cute.

-Shumayela rehearsal this week was awesome. They did so good. We had a blast choreographing one of their songs. Really it is going to be pretty epic! I can't wait for everyone to see it!

-Dinner with friends before choir. We made delicious spinach and artichoke grilled cheese. It was epic. And of course the company was delightful! Here is the recipe if you so desire to eat your weight in cheese. Which I recommend.
http://joythebaker.com/2013/04/spinach-and-artichoke-grilled-cheese-sandwich/

-Friday I got to hang out with my brother Dawson. Always a good time. I saw the movie Brave for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

-Saturday was a big day. In the morning I volunteered for the Run for Music. It was so much fun. The weather wasn't as nice as we would have hoped. So it was quite chilly. But I made for a very bright Marshall nonetheless. Jessica and I were excellent cheerleaders if I do say so myself. I had a blast!
Jessica and I on the running route. Note the fancy vests, awesome green shirts, and I even got a radio!

-Next I went to a baby shower for the oh so lovely Pearl, my friend and co-worker. I always enjoy getting together with the ladies from work. We have a good time, and definitely way too many good foods. I end up eating a ton. Its fabulous!

-Then off to babysitting. Fun times. We had a Pizza Party Picnic, which was also delicious and a blast.

-Today was church. I love it! It was a beautiful sunny day, now I just need to convince the temperature to agree and raise a couple degrees. Or like 10 or 20....

-Also this week I bought pink pants. I like them.

That is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. There is no evidence of said pink pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps next time I will include a picture of the pink pants. But until then just know that the pink pants are awesome, comfy, and very spring-y. Hopefully Spring will actually come now that I have them...

    ReplyDelete